The Oceanique Resort is an oceanfront property located near Cocoa Beach in Indian Harbour Beach, which offers timeshare accommodations individually deeded to the owner. Each unit is approximately 1,300 square feet and features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen and an oceanfront view. The resort features a beautiful pool deck with plenty of lounge chairs overlooking the pool and hot tub.
Offering a spacious 1,300 square feet in each unit, the oceanfront accommodations at Oceanique Resort provide comfort and convenience for your stay at Indian Harbour Beach. Each unit is equipped with three televisions, a washer and dryer, and a full kitchen.
- Each unit is a spacious 1,300 square feet
- Two bedrooms, featuring a king-sized bed and two twin beds
- Two bathrooms
- A Roman soak tub in each unit
- Private oceanfront balconies
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Large dining area
- DVD player
- Free wireless Internet
- Free phone service anywhere in U.S. and Canada
- Direct beach access from property
- Hot tub
- A Clubhouse featuring foosball table and pool table
- Shuffleboard and corn hole games outside the Clubhouse
Clubhouse ground level is accessible from pool deck. Most of the clubhouse is ground level (activity area). Front office section of the clubhouse (upstairs) has ramp outside by the front doors for access.
Clubhouse bathrooms have wider stalls with railing and wheelchair-accessible sink.
Pool deck area and walkways to the 2 unit buildings are accessible. Pool has a Chair Lift. Unit buildings both have elevators. Handicap parking space available for the clubhouse. Handicap space for each of the 2 unit buildings in the garage areas.
Some units have toilet/shower railings in bathrooms. No bathrooms have wheelchair accessible sink cabinets or showers without a step in entry.
- Beach is not accessible from the property. Next door has public beach access with ramp.
- Spa Deck and Spa are not accessible
- Outside bathroom are not accessible
- Outdoor activities such as horseshoes, volleyball, tetherball are only accessed through grassy areas.